Sunday 5 July 2015

Just thought you should know

I have a lot of thoughts about things but sometimes I don't.
I observe things a lot but sometimes I don't.
I may be right about things but sometimes I do not.
I know some things but I not everything.

~

I created this blog because I wanted to voice out the things in my head. I want to know if anyone out there thinks the way I do. I'm pretty sure there are, but I just don't know who. I'm not here to judge people and neither should you. I don't know everything so please don't be so quick to have bad thoughts about me although I would appreciate feedback. Forgive me if I offend anyone, I can be quite oblivious sometimes. I'm not smart and my grammar isn't that good.

Hear me out or rather read.


Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment