Saturday 2 January 2016

New Year and a quick recap of 2015

Happy New Year! 
I cannot believe is 2016 already. Time does past by so fast.

2015 has been a rough year as I have lost a few loved ones and gone through different problems such as personal issues and work. Regardless, I had a good year too. I have learn a lot in this one year being in different situation, I have been given a few opportunities and I had a few experiences. I also had the opportunity to work with some amazing bunch of people with amazing talents whom I have gotten close to and I am so happy to have them in my life. They just made life worth the living.
If I would to sum it up, I would say that 2015 was the year I had balls. What I mean is courage. I have done a few things that I was afraid of doing in the past. Although some situations I was push to make a move but in the beginning of 2015 I told myself that I need to change. I need to start doing things. I need to do it for me. I need to push myself. I cannot expect things to happen on its own or drop from the skies. I think I still have a lot to work on but I made a whole lot of progress than I did two years back. I can finally say and mean it when I say I am one step closer to my dreams.

It is only Day 2 of 2016 but I can tell that it is going to be a great year. I am really looking forward to the rest of 2016.

What I plan for 2016.
Growing my relationship with God and actually doing it.
Growing my relationship with loved ones.
Growing my business.
And my health and fitness.


How was 2015 for you? What do you plan to do in 2016 that you did not get to do last year?

I wish you all the best in your journey. I pray that this year would be an even better year for you. 

 Once again, Happy New Year!


*yes I drew that* 


 Thanks for reading and Have A Nice Day! :)









No comments:

Post a Comment